does that white fool not have any Black friends he can ask IN REAL LIFE?
Second of all, fuck. You know, white people and other non-Black POC? We don’t want to be mad at this. No, we want to be happy and free to live our lives. We don’t want the responsibility of calling the founder to a social…
Except… 95% of rappers promote the use of the word “Nigga”, “Niggers”, “Nigger” and “Negro”. You will face racism everyday if you choose to act up and get offended over a word, something so powerless. You will also hear this word everyday of your life if people of your race or mixed race keep promoting the use of the word in their music.
- thehelldididothis likes this
- megamikirapika likes this
- youngblacksamurai likes this
- ihermione likes this
- localfennel likes this
- francais-la-llama likes this
- dolavine said: I don’t defend him in any way shape or form but wasn’t his question about posting the word while quoting a song lyric using the term? Maybe he doesn’t have any black friends or family to ask. My town has a small black community. things to consider.